Friday, July 25, 2008

Time flies...

My last post was June 30, which says a lot about the month of July. I think it may be this feeling of impending I'm-never-going-to-be-able-to-leave-the-house-again with two kids; in any case, this has been an unusually busy month. The fact that I feel as big as a house--and not just a regular house, but maybe one featured on Extreme Makeover Home Edition--has not stopped me thus far, though I am definitely slowing down. Only one fun event scheduled for today, and very little this weekend, so that's good. I think I will be doing a lot of lying on my left side.

It's raining outside, which is a very good thing for three reasons: 1) our lawn and all the other green things are desperately thirsty; 2) it's cozy; and 3) it cools things off. Obviously, #1 is very important, but I'll admit that #3 is at the top of my list right now. Feeling very thankful for rain.

No comments: